If you are located in the European Union (EU), please note that Filthy Food® abides by the Safe Harbor framework agreed to by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the EU/Switzerland with respect to personal information collected by entities located in the European Economic Area and transferred to Filthy Food® in the United States.
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- User name
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers)
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Country of residence
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Sites, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase and/or your donation, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs,
- To re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while,
- To send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and from our promotional and strategic partners.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To process rewards, prizes, and donations, as applicable.
- To allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so it is important that you read the additional rules carefully.
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Sites. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address, phone number, or other contact information.
- To allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Sites, as permitted by the applicable Site.
- To permit you to participate on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages).
- To permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Sites experience and content based on your past activities on the Sites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.